Found My Balance
Well, I am getting better at this. As you get older you do not realize how many fears you have overcome. Well I did, I just graduated from getting to know myself. Even though you are always getting to know yourself, I figured me out, yay! What I like and what I do not like, how I view all relationships, I have learned a lot from me, nobody can give me an answer to what is next maybe the present but I know exactly what the present is. Look at it this way read your own life. Past , present and future. The future can be changed and you have control, past was a lesson do not live in the past but learn from the past and present is the balance live in the now. Value self & know your values.
When I started my journey! 2010....
1 "The law of attraction" let people go who do not belong, it gave me that space to focus on me.
2. I learn to trust myself that leap of faith to trust life.
3. Value thyself, putting a price tag on me. I.e " My Company" I put so much work into it especially time which is so valuable know one can buy that.
4. I found my love story which was
"Every love story is beautiful but our is my favorite" #me #myself & #I
5. The universe allows me to be A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind, Body and Spirit. A woman who focus on personal growth and self awareness, experience a life, increasingly filled with peace, love , joy , passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants.
6. I wanted to share that with others, make that an everyday ritual so I re-word it "you are your own love story " #life everything you do, everyone around you and how you treat your self is a reflection of you.
7. Start attracting like minded people. So that is how I met Toni " Reiki Master (Energy Healer), Spiritual Medium she understood my language and I had someone who has been on the same journey, the conversation you will have and be expose to will open and broaden your horizon. "Each one teach one"
8. People come in your life to help you get to whatever level that is and people come in your life for a season. This is a story and you are a character of your own movie. One of my friend told me this - He reminded me I have full control on who I choose to love and who I choose to love me .... Everyone you call a friend is a reflection of you.
9 It is okay to have another "you" what do I mean " to be human is to face a constant battle between our hearts and our mind " when we are living in reality we sometimes need to have that moment and say to thyself positive thoughts to calm things down or say to thyself to not over react with our emotions you have to find that balance. So speak to thyself. It is you speaking to the inner God, connect the reality with the illusion. Between the crown chakra "mind " & heart chakra "love" balance both ... But the joy and happiness when both sides finally refuse to pick up the weapon of battle. A well balance of thyself you understand your own power of control.
10 "You are your own love story" A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who inspired to give to those around her due to her sense of gratitude and abundance.
I just graduated yay! Very excited, soul searching never stop but when you have that foundation strongly built you can build and manifest anything that your heart desires & your mind as a life partner.
You always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
-The Wizard of Oz
The first dimension of balance concerns the three possible contexts of practice: ourselves, our family and society, and the Ultimate. If we direct our spiritual life only toward ourselves, we risk growing self-absorbed and losing sight of the greater purpose. If our practice centers solely on serving others, we risk losing ourselves, losing the energy and peace of mind we need to serve well. If our practice focuses exclusively on the Divine, we risk losing our footing on this wonderful Earth, losing our ability to relate well. All three together, however, forge a remarkably potent combination. You have to balance out how much of ourselves we give away.
Happy Earth Day! 28 Peace & Love
"Life.! Oh What A Journey"
#Mystory #MyChapter #MyLife
"You are your own love story"
Stay Beautiful #InsideOut
Fason De Viv”, or "lifestyle" in Haitian Creole, is a brand for the confident, free-thinking woman, who is excited by the world around her. By embracing a holistic approach to the way of life.