How to be a powerful woman?
( Don't underestimate your power, Let your light shine. Stay woke, Be beautiful & live life. But always be yourself. 👸🏽👸🏾👸🏾👸🏾 more self-love Queen.)
2018 is almost over. Can you believe it?
2018 was about letting go, but truly letting go. Of all worries, all doubts and enjoying and accepting who you truly are. The older I get the more my “throat chakra” is open!
Before I used to speak just to “ speak” just for the conversation. But after my 26 days of silent meditation, I listen more. Not Judging no one's opinion, just staying in my own Vibrant lane.
So 2019 I am so ready to Kick Ass! Yup!
Whatever happened over this past year. Be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you're meant to be.
Let thankfulness become a part of your daily habit. A great way to show more gratitude is by starting your day with writing down three things you are grateful for.💫
Have a journal? Make that a part of your morning ritual experience and watch how your attitude towards the day will change over time!
To be a powerful, beautiful, soulful, Vibrant woman.
Honner who you are and pledge these pledges to keep you grounded for 2019
I carry my rip up Essence magazine pledge in my pocketbook for the full year of 2018. And when I am in doubt I say these Pledges out loud in the mirror.
- I pledge to ask for what I want.
- I pledge to make time for the little things that make me Happy.
- I pledge to be more grateful for who's in my life, instead of who’s not.
- I pledge to actually define what happiness means and looks like to me.
- I pledge to make it a point to compliment my sisters and friends.
- I pledge to take a social media break when I need it.
- I pledge to remember that I cannot control other people’s action’s just my reaction.
- I pledge to take at least three minutes every morning to meditate.
- I pledge to follow my morning ritual.
- I pledge to celebrate each victory, no matter how small and how big.
I am beautiful, I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring. I believe in the person I am becoming.
Start each day with a positive attitude & always be beautiful inside out.
#selflove #selfcare #liveinspired #ootd #mylook