Job Description: FDV Assistant
Fason De Viv is searching for a Manager. The available position is a unique opportunity to manage/launch new brands, deliver best-in-category results, and oversee its growth. This role is fast-paced and requires quick execution and ownership.
Reporting to the CEO, responsible for supporting the team in executing, optimizing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns across key acquisition channels.
- Liaise with FDV to ensure objectives, timelines, assets, and all other items are delivered.
- Develop presentations to provide FDV with creative strategies and recommendations.
- Plan, execute, and moderate daily social media content and strategies.
- Lead and develop all content creation, copywriting, and photography needs.
- Maintain all moving parts of the brand’s social media channels.
- Proactively engage consumers on social channels through two-way conversations.
- Define and implement a reactive fan engagement and social influencer strategy.
- Establish FDV a monthly reporting and a weekly scorecard.
- Track content engagement, reach, and other benchmarks on each social platform.
- Work with creative team to develop overarching integrated marketing and digitally focused strategies.
- Collaborate with creative team to build supporting social media assets.
- Collaborate with paid social media agencies to develop paid social strategy – audiences, targeting, budgets, reporting, etc.
- Research and pitch ahead of digital/social trends.
- Experience with running contest or ads via social channels.
- Interest and experience in fashion and photography.
- Passion for social media and growing brands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, Planoly
- Excellent public speaker comfortable presenting to FDV team
- Writing our Personal Shopper Reviews for our customers
- Customer Service product queries
- Competitor shop analysis
- Creative director
Jobs at Fason De Viv
Here at FDV, we strive to create a soulful culture and that involves committed, passionate employees. We foster this culture through hiring and retaining smart, creative people who through communication and collaboration are able to deliver the story of our brand. With that in mind, some of the experiences that we look for in our prospective employees and interns include:
- Previous leadership roles
- Extracurricular activities
- Relevant job experience
- Blogs / Relevant samples of work
- Fashion experience
What We Look for in Employees
Passion / Happiness / Professionalism / Commitment / Creativity / Hard work / Honesty / Focus/ Loyalty / Spirit / Intelligence / Pride / Curiosity