The sweet steam of hibiscus and geranium is our favorite way to pre-
exfoliate our skin. Helping your skin remove its dead layer without being abrasive. Take
your mind off of everything and enjoy the aromas.
How to use:
Facial: To use, add a large pinch or 1-2 teaspoons of the blended tea leaves into a large bowl. Cover the leaves with 2-3 cups of very hot water. Place a towel over your head, creating a tent over the bowl, and enjoy the herbal aroma and warmth for 10-15 minutes.
Follow with a face serum
Bath: Steep tea in boiling water, separate from your bath water, (rather than using warm water from the tub) Freshley boil water will draw out all of the beneficial properties of the tea bath. Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes, then add it to your bathwater.
Steep tea first, then run bath water, finish with combining the tea to your bathwater. Soak UP all those properties and escape from everything and relax
- In a medium pot, pour 7 cups of water ( purified water),
- Place a 1/4 cup of tea leaves into the water.
- Bring water to a low boil for 5 minutes covered with a lid.
- Turn off the heat, leaving the lid on allowing the tea to steep for another 5 mins.
- Pour 4 cups (half) of water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- 11.When the steam dies down to dump the water into the toilet. Begin with the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam.