Quickly and easily return your item(s) through our Returns Portal! Only US customers will be able to purchase a return shipping label but the returns portal is open to all customers.
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item.
The majority of returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Fason De Viv gift card. Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us. To receive your store credit more quickly, use the prepaid return label option in our Returns Portal below!
All Pre-orders without filament will receive store credit.
Can I purchase a return shipping label?
Yes! Fason De Viv offers return shipping labels for US customers. Using return shipping labels is the recommended way to return your item to Fason De Viv, as you will be able to track your return and receive your credit much more quickly than if you were to send your return back yourself.
Return shipping labels can be purchased for $3.99 if you are returning a single item or for $7.99 if you are returning multiple items. Return shipping labels can be purchased and all returns can be submitted in our Returns Portal.
Can I exchange items?
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy by using our online returns portal and repurchasing any available item(s) on our site.
What items are final sale?
All SALE items & bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "Party Wear" (such as Halloween costumes) are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
Should I know anything else about the Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice from Online Return Portal that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Philly corporate office.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Fason De Viv items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.